Salwico Addressable/Conventional IR Flame Detector
- Model : AC-IR-3Fq
- Part no. 5200236-00A
- The AC-IR-3Fq is a triple frequency conventional infrared flame detector produced using the latest in manufacturing technology. It is supplied with an array of advanced features, making it ‘better by design’.
- The Detector is using infrared elements suitable for the detection of smokeless combustible liquid and gas fires, as well as smoke-forming open fire involving carbonaceous materials as contained in wood, plastics, gases, oil products etc.
- The Fire evaluation process is done by triple Infrared (3Fq) sensor, protected by a sapphire glass filtering >6.0µm wavelength radiation.
- Sensor measures the hot carbon dioxide in a specific flame wavelength; the B and C sensors simultaneously measure the interference radiation in near wavelengths.
- This technique together with intelligent signal processing through microprocessor and custom algorithms, achieves excellent detection reliability while maintaining the highest immunity to interference radiation and sunlight.
- Triple Frequency IR Detector
- Low current draw
- Suitable for installation in damp environment
- Easy Maintenance
- Remote LED Option
- Approved to UNI EN54-10 Ed. 2002
Electrical Specifications : Conventional Mode (incl. Base)
- Nominal working voltage : 24 VDC
- Working voltage : 14-30 VDC
- Working current : 0.45 mA
- Alarm current : Max 30 mA
Electrical Specifications Addressable Mode (incl. Base)
- Nominal working voltage : 30 VDC
- Working voltage : 22-38 VDC
- Working current : 0.6 mA
- Alarm current : 1 mA
- Current when short circuited : 12 mA
- Application Temperature Range : -25 °C to +75 °C
- Humidity : Up to 95%
- Mechanical Information
- Height : 69 mm (including base)
- Diameter : 103 mm
- Weight : 250 g
- Weight with IP65 Base : 380 g
- Wire Gauge for Terminals : 2.5 mm2
- Colour : White RAL9010
- Material : Polycarbonate Flame Retarded Cl. UL94V0
- IP Rating : IP65 (IP67 with locking screws)
To Order Salwico AC-IR-3Fq , Please contact us on below details :
- Email : email@example.com
- Tel : +91 9624 424242