GX-2009 is the smallest and lightest gas detector in the world. It simultaneously monitors combustibles , carbon-monoxides , oxygen and hydrogen sulphide. We can supply refurbished units for the above model . To inquire regarding the price please email us at : Info@shipautomation.com
RKI is proud to offer the smallest and lightest 4-gas monitor in the world, the GX-2009. Weighing only 4.6 ounces, it fits in the palm of your hand (2.75” H x 2.95” L x .98” D). The GX-2009 simultaneously monitors and displays combustibles, oxygen, carbon monoxide, and hydrogen sulfide. The GX-2009 represents the latest evolution of gas detection technology.
Advancements include dual audible alarm ports and alarm LED’s on 3 sides of the instrument, so that alarm conditions are obvious from multiple perspectives especially in high noise environments. Other features include a water resistant and dustproof design with IP 67 rating, an impact resistant rubber over-mold body that is RFI resistant, and a large capacity data logging system included as standard. Other standard features are vibration alarm, auto-calibration, calibration and bump test lock out or reminder control, STEL / TWA readings, peak hold, auto backlighting at alarm on a large LCD display, and it even tells the time! All of these controls and features are operated through 2 simple glove friendly buttons. The NiMH battery set will operate for 20 hours and will fully charge in 3 hours. A huge capacity data logging function is a standard feature on all GX-2009 instruments. The data logging software will store up to 100 calibration records and is Windows XP, 7, 8, and 10. The GX-2009 is also functional with the SDM-2009 single calibration station and the Data Cal 2000 instrument maintenance system. The GX-2009 is designed around RKI’s compact and proven sensors, utilizing catalytic combustion, electrochemical and galvanic sensor technologies. Each miniaturized sensor is manufactured with the same high quality control that has made RKI sensors and instruments the most reliable and long lasting monitoring devices in the industry.
- Simultaneous detection of 4 gases ° LEL, O2, H2S & CO
- Smallest / Lightest 4 gas monitor on the market ° 2.7” H x 3” W x 1” D, 4.6 oz.
- Dual audible alarm ports (95 db @ 30 cm)
- 3 visual alarm LED’s
- Vibration alarm
- IP-67 Water resistant/dustproof design
- Calibration and bump test lock out or reminder controls
- Large capacity data logging standard ° 8 alarm trends ° Log time range of 10 to 300 hours ° 100 calibration records stored
- 20 hours of operation (NiMH batteries)
- Large LCD display screen
- Automatic backlighting at alarm
- Impact resistant rubber over-mold body
- STEL and TWA readouts
- Intrinsically safe, CSA, C/US classified IECEx / ATEX approved (optional MSHA version available)
Download the brochure for GX2009 by clicking below link.
To order GX-2009 , please contact us below .
- Email : Info@shipautomation.com
- M: +91 9624424242
Thanks & Regards ,