- Maker : Danfoss
- Model : MBS 5100
- Description : Pressure Transmitter
- Specification key : MBS 5100-2611-1DB04
- Code : 060N1039
- Range : 0…..40 bar
Ship Automation can supply New and Refurbished Danfoss Pressure Transmitter.
To inquire further for Danfoss MBS 5100 (Code : 060N1039) Pressure Transmitter , Kindly contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The ship approved high accuracy block pressure transmitter is designed for use in almost all marine applications. MBS 5000 with integrated pulse snubber is designed for use in marine applications with severe medium influences like cavitation, liquid hammer or pressure peaks and offers a reliable pressure measurement, even under harsh environmental conditions. The transmitters can be easily mounted directly on the MBV 5000 block test valve or the threaded pressure connection can be used. The flexible pressure transmitter program covers a 4 – 20 mA output signal, absolute or gauge (relative) versions, measuring ranges from 0 – 1 to 0 – 600 bar with zero and span adjustment. Excellent vibration stability, robust construction, and a high degree of EMC / EMI protection equip the pressure transmitter to meet the most stringent industrial requirements.
060N1039, Danfoss MBS5100, 0-40 bar, 4-20mA Transmitter.
- Pressure Range: 0 to 40 bar
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA
- Voltage: 10-32 VDC
- Electrical Connection: DIN 43650-A, Plug PG11
- Pressure Connection: G1/4 Female With Flange
- Pressure Reference: Gauge Relative
- Medium Temperature Range: -40 to 85°C
- Specification key: MBS 5100-2611-1DB04
To download the datasheet for MBS 5100, please click on the link below :
To order MBS 5100 060N1039, kindly contact us on :
- Email: Info@shipautomation.com
- M : +91 9624 424242
Thanks & regards,