- Maker: Danfoss
- Model: MBS 3100
- Description : Pressure Transmitter
- Specification key : MBS 3100-2011-6BB04
- Code : 060G1714
- Range : 0 – 30 bar
Ship Automation can supply New and Refurbished Danfoss Pressure Transmitter.
To inquire further for Danfoss MBS 3100 (Code : 060G1714), Kindly contact us on email@example.com
The compact ship approved Danfoss pressure transmitter MBS 3100 is designed for use in almost all marine applications, and offers a reliable pressure measurement, even under harsh environmental conditions.
The flexible pressure transmitter program is approved according to LR, DNV, GL, RINA, ABS, BV, NKK, PRS, MRS requirements and covers a 4-20 mA output signal, absolute and gauge (relative) versions, measuring ranges from 0-1 to 0-600 bar, plug and cable connections and a wide range of pressure connections.
Excellent vibration stability, robust construction, and a high degree of EMC/EMI protection equip the pressure transmitter to meet the most stringent marine requirements.
060G1714, Danfoss MBS3100, 0-30 bar, 4-20mA Transmitter.
- Pressure Range:0-30 bar
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA
- Voltage: 10-30 VDC
- Electrical Connection:DIN-plug, Pg 11, EN 175301-803-A, Male and Female
- Pressure Connection: M – 14 x 1.5 Male
- Pressure Reference: Gauge Relative
- Medium Temperature Range: -40 to +85 °C
- Specification key: MBS 3100-C811-A6FA08-3
To order MBS 3100 060G1714, kindly contact us on :
- Email: Info@shipautomation.com
- M : +91 9624 424242
Thanks & regards,