Intelligent Marine Control Panel (557.200.600)
The MX/T2000 panels are intelligent EN54 approved and marine approved sub-panels, which can be networked to provide up to 396 detection loops and installed to BS5839:Pt.1.
The T2000 sub-panel supports up to four loops supporting up to 1000 addressable devices and can be expanded using additional loop sub-panels. The panel consists of a strong stainless steel enclosure incorporating a removable chassis plate. The chassis plate holds:
- PSB800 5A 24Vd.c. battery backed power supply and loop booster to EN54:pt.4
- FIM800 field interface PCB incorporating two MX DIGITAL loops
- CPU800 32 bit processor and memory card
- Optional network card, additional loop card(s) and remote diagnostic modem
- Optional IOB800 input/output expansion card mounted on the PSB800
The panel has a strong cast aluminium front door, which incorporates a modular user interface that fully complies with EN54:pt.2. The user interface incorporates the ODM800 operator display module with a 16 x 40-character backlit LCD display, simple alphanumeric keypad and 5 softkeys. The OCM800 operator control module provides all mandatory operator control keys and LED functions including Manned/Unmanned switching. Two control keys and 2 indication LEDs are provided for vessel-specific functions.
Control keys and LEDs are labelled in English according to the default approved functionality. The slide in decals can be reversed and alternative text added.
- Enhances fire detection and eliminates unwanted alarms using “fuzzy logic”
- Assists fire fighting and training by providing on-screen risk management information
- Helps fire crews by giving smoke density and temperature readings in the affected areas
- Simplifies maintenance by pin-pointing faults
- Enables remote fault finding to be carried out
- Flexible interfacing with graphic management systems