Categories: Fire Detection, Flame detectors SKU:
Salwico EVC-IR Dual Infrared Flame Detector (Part no. 5200039-00A)
- Salwico EVC-IR is an Evolution conventional flame detector with dual infrared wavelength sensors.
- Traditional UV and IR flame detectors, in their singular form, are susceptible to unwanted alarms.
- These false alarm sources differ for each type of flame detector, however with dual infrared detector both elements must receive an alarm signal prior to initiating a fire alarm signal to the fire control panel.
- The low profile combined with the Omniview™ alarm indication makes the detector suitable for sites with high architectural requirements.
Meausured value: Application domain:
- Function : Conventional
- Nominal voltage : 24 VDC
- Working voltage : 10–32 VDC
- Working current : < 130 µA
- Alarm current : Max 65 mA
- Sensor viewing angle : 100° Max (±50°)
- Current for remote indication : Max 2 mA
- Ingress protection : Depending on base
- Relative humidity : ≤ 95% RH non-condensing
- Temperature range : -25°C to +70°C
- Cover material : ABS/PC alloy
- Colour : White
- Weight : ~130 g
For information about suitable base plates, see separate document “Base Matrix”